Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2 Polar Bears

Howdy Crafters - Oh my goodness, I could not turned down purchasing these cute polar bear SVG card creation - so sweet - thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day! ~ Gail ~
PIP has a new challenge - Anything Goes - come and join the fun - see link below in my posting to join the challenge.

Recipe
SVG 2 Polar Bears by Nic Squirrell
White cardstock for base of card
Blue Polk-a-dot cardstock for insert
Mary of Cardz TV Sentiment stamp - Versafine Ink - Misti

It would be an honor to share with

Simon Says Monday -  Start AFresh - Fresh out of the package - well the only package was the Internet transfer and download for this cutie #2
CHN Patterned Challenge January
Sunny Day Crafting AG 1 per day
January Linky dlartthankfulthursday 1 per day

PIP Challenge AG #3 - NEW CHALLENGE - come and join the fun!

7 comments:

  1. Like how the scarves have cut outs and the look of this with the background paper. Polar Bears are a fav of mine. I have seen Polar Bears at a couple zoos: KC Zoo & Toronto in Toronto Canada) Zoo (the best).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "I LOVE Polar Bears!!" and this card is great! Way to go!! Thanks again for playing along with us at PIP Challenges! Spread the word!!
    Hugs!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card, Gai. Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those polar bears are so darn cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute to be cold with those bears. Reminds me I shold use my cutter more than I do. Happy you joined the fun at the new PIP challenge blog and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life IS good. Love these little polar bears. Thanks for sharing with the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card -thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    We hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.