Saturday, June 17, 2017

Emboss Resist - Day 2

Howdy Crafters - This Emboss Resist is for Day 2 ~I truly love this technique and I hope I will remember to use it more! Love the background of this tattered wood look ~ I created my twine rope to run through all four die cuts to give dimension on this card - my husband will be receiving this card creation - look at the lovely stamp inside - I do not know who created this stamps - sorry - it is a rubber wood stamp and I probably purchased it at Michaels -   Thanks for stopping by ~ Blessings, Gail


Recipe
White cardstock for base of card
Patterned World Cardstock for mat\
Blue Cardstock
Watercolor Paper
Wood Rubber Stamp
Versafine Embossing Powder - Embossing Buddy
Pearlescent Gray Watercolor - Baby Wipe - Heat Gun
Bakers Twine
MFT Sea Charms
TH Distress Inks - used on White cardstock for the die cutting - Tattered Rose, Forrest Moss, Brushed Corduroy, Mermaid Lagoon
Cuttlebug Machine for Die Cutting
Sentiment Stamp Unknown - Memento Black Ink


It would be an honor to share with
Camp Created - Day 2 Remarkable Resist 1E










Crop Stop June Challenge AG with Crop stop supplies- #5 - Cuttlebug & ATG are sold at Crop Stop
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Emboss It # 3
Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles AG #2

3 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the tattered wood background too! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop with this masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fun card, luv the salt life elements...super fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.