Monday, June 19, 2017

Love You More

Howdy Crafters - I made this square card using the emboss resist technique on the top mat - thanks for stopping by -blessings, Gail

Recipe
White cardstock
Flower -Map Patterned Cardstock
Gold Cardstock
Resist Emboss Technique for top mat - Versamark Ink - Wood background stamp - Blue Pearlescent Water Color - White Embossing Powder - I love you More Stamp is also embossed on the mat -  then I used a dry embossing folder - Brick Wall by Darice when finished and ran it through the Cuttlebug [not part of the emboss resist, but I like how it turned out]
Spellbinders Daisy Die and Leaves - Yellow and Green cardstock - stem is fussy cut - Brown Distress ink in the center of the Sunflower
Skittles and Sequins added to the card - Glossy Accents
Die-Namics Stitched Tag Die - Love you More Sentiment Stamp - Misti - Memento black ink - heart sequins - 3 green Recollections Gems
Bakers Twine

It would be an honor to share with:

CHN June Patterned Paper Challenge
Mod Squad Make It Square #3
PIP #175 AG #2

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting background to put your die cute daisy on. This techniques worked well for you. Thanks so much for your entry this week to the Mod Squad Challenge.
    Barbara Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brick wall is wonderful as the background to your wonderful flower. I had Sunflowers growing that I got as freebies/to be tossed out from Calloway's. I have Black-Eyed Susans growing that a neighbor gave me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.