Monday, June 19, 2017

Nautical Birthday Card

Howdy Crafters - I made this Nautical Birthday card for my DIL to give to her boss - he likes lighthouses - so I added a die cut one to this spread - thanks for stopping by  -blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait die cutting machine
cardstock: blues, yellow, white, red
SVG Ship card by Lori Whitlock
Rope type twine
Spellbinders Die and Embossing - Cuttlebug - Light House and Anchor on the sentiment
3 Denim Skittles
Elizabeth Crafts Die - for the Sand - behind the Light House - Kraft Cardstock
MFP Birthday Stamp - Misti - Versafine Black ink

It would be an honor to share with
heARTFUL Welcome Summer plus a stamp #1
DLART Thankful Thursday June - 1 per day
Simon Says Monday - Let's Take A Vacation
PIP #175 AG #1

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love nautical cards!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love the multifold and the whole nautical theme :-) I am sure your DIL and her boss loved it :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love the multifold and the whole nautical theme :-) I am sure your DIL and her boss loved it :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this type of card...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.