Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cactus Card

Howdy Crafters - I picked up this Cactus Card at the Silhouette store - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Cactus SVG Die Cut
Blue, Green, Pink, Patterned Cardstock
Washi Tape
Scotch White Sticky Glue

It would be an honor to share with

CHN July Patterned Paper Challenge
Monthly DLART Thankful Thursday AG #1

I had to link up this card when I saw Suz on her blog - heheheh - You have a great make Suz! I think I got this free but I cannot remember - I might have purchased it - I cut it out with my Portrait die cutting machine - entering Just Keep on Creating September Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Like the dimension of the cactus.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike :):), I think you had as much fun as I did with making this cactus card, looks fantastic.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.