Friday, November 24, 2017

Santa Paws

Howdy Crafters - I just love this Dalmatian by Beccy - at Beccy's Place - he is so sweet! I am using my own Custom Sentiment from the stamp set I ordered through The Cutting Cafe - loving this card! Thank you for dropping by - Happy Thanksgiving to my USA friends! Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Cardstock: White, Black, Green Plaid
Cuttlebug - Darcie Large Dot Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Rectangle die for the layers
Baker's Twine
Beccy's Dalmatian Dog image - Portrait Die Cutting Machine - Image brought into Design Studio and made into a Print N Cut ~ Lawn Fawn Santa Hat Stamp and Die - Memento Red Marker - Santa-Paws Sentiment Stamp - Misti - Memento Black Ink- ATG

I was inspired to create by these challenges
Nov 30 November CHN Patterned
Nov 30 November CHN Extra Christmas
Nov 30 Beccy's Place Nov 5th Annual Holiday Card/Project  D is for Dog/Dalmatian
Nov 24 CHN Weekly #360 Christmas 
Dec 5 Word Art Wed AG
Dec 8 Cardz TV #23 AG #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.